Holi is a Hindu spring festival, originating from the Indian subcontinent, celebrated predominantly in India, but has also spread to other areas of Asia and parts of the Western world through the diaspora from the Indian subcontinent, also known as the "festival of colours" or the "festival of love". This is a festival celebrating love – and the power of love to bring all good things into our lives. It is held in early spring and signifies new life, new growth, new beginnings. Festival of Colors, therefore, reminds us to color our life with love, faith, and a generous spirit. It calls us to give and receive. And best of all, it's just great fun. The Festival of Colors is an exuberant festival, complete with music, dance and throwing of organic colored powders. Millions of people celebrate this color festival all over the world to promote love and friendship. Festival of Colors is a family friendly festival, and it will be a great fun for the whole family and kids will love it!Buy Tickets
Direct Exposure to an audience of 30,000+ from the affluent American, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi,
Iranian, Afghani and Middle Eastern communities with millions of dollars in disposable income that is one of
the largest consumers of higher end and luxury merchandize.
1. Recognition of business on stage during the event.
2. Increase your company’s product & services awareness.
3. Establish the brand & broaden its reach among affluent & urban community in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
4. It provides an opportunity to have a direct interaction and an engaging experience with the members of the community in a relaxed setting.
5. Large residual and lasting value from your brand and advertising spend carried in paper and electronic media.
6. Variety of sponsorship packages available.